This drawback often happens at Altmühlsee, read the article,, read the article,, Kleiner Brombachsee and Igelsbachsee. South bank of the small Brombachsee, about 1.5 kilometers south of Absberg and a couple of kilometers northeast of Langlau. ↑ from the Pfofeld neighborhood web site (Memento of the unique from December 10, 2008 inside the Web Archive) Info: The archive link was used automatically and has not but been checked. In the present day's Burgstall is positioned about four hundred meters from the center of Trendel within the municipality of Polsingen within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district in Bavaria, Germany. NHN in the world of the city of Weißenburg in Bavaria, about 900 m east of Dettenheim on the valley slope of the road from Haardt. NHN highest point is on the Hahnenkamm northwest spur of Spielberg. NHN the bottom point in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district. Müssighof is a part of the municipality of the Absberg market in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). Unterwurmbach (additionally referred to as Worma) is a municipal a component of the town of Gunzenhausen in the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district (Middle Franconia, Bavaria). The residents of the former agricultural place mostly work in the trade and repair of the nearby metropolis of Gunzenhausen. The Brombachsee is an artificially designed reservoir within the Franconian Seenland and, as the most important lake within the Seenland, additionally forms the center of this area. The lake is round 37 km of south-southwest of Nuremberg and immediately northeast of Absberg and south of Stockheim.
The Brombachsee is located about 30 km south of Nuremberg in the south of Middle Franconia between Gunzenhausen within the west and Pleinfeld in the east. Damm between small Brombachsee (left) and enormous Brombachsee (proper). Güßgraben, from right and west to 355 m above sea level. Schambach, from right and southwest to 346.6 m above sea stage. The formerly agriculturally structured village skilled a speedy transformation into a tourist resort due to the construction of the Brombachsee in the 1970s/80s. Sooner or later a second village referred to as Wurmbach arose, which is why one settlement was called “Oberwurmbach” and the other “Niederwurmbach”. A settlement from the Bronze Age and the discovery of a Neolithic stone ax are identified as archaeological monuments. Of the thing, which is protected as an archaeological monument, solely the tower hill with rampart and moat remains. The arches over the sting fields are wider and clad in stone, preserved of their unique condition. The names of the 72 lacking or fallen soldiers are carved in stone on the memorial. Every year on Remembrance Day, the lacking soldiers of the 2 world wars are remembered. Roth District: Many of the district, with the exception of its two southeasternmost communities (Greding and Thalmässing): Abenberg, Allersberg, Büchenbach, Georgensgmünd, Heideck, Hilpoltstein, Kammerstein, Schwanstetten, Rednitzhembach, Röttenbach, Rohr, Roth, Spalt and Wendelstein.
The name Unterwurmbach comes from its location on the decrease reaches of the Wurmbach ("winding watercourse"). From 1572, exiles, religious exiles from Austria, settled in Unterwurmbach. As we speak's Unterwurmbach developed from Niederwurmbach. Unterwurmbach is located on the lower reaches of the Wurmbach, a tributary the Altmühl, which flows previous the town to the east. A real burial mound is located about 150 meters west of the Burgstall. It was constructed with its nine arches round 1845, with five arches being modernized (this railway bridge has 4 stone and five strengthened concrete arches), the length is around a hundred and fifty meters. On the bridge, the railway line crosses the Wurmbach and the federal highway 466. The viaduct has six arches and was constructed round 1845. Directly in city, at kilometer 37.4, a spherical-arched viaduct built around 1845 spans the previous Ludwig South-North Railway. The Wurmbach Viaduct is positioned south of Unterwurmbach at kilometer 36.3 and is half of the former Ludwig-Süd-Nord-Bahn and the present Nördlingen-Gunzenhausen railway line. The Würzburg-Treuchtlingen railway line is situated near Unterwurmbach. The Nördlingen-Gunzenhausen railway line was opened in 1849 (Oettingen-Gunzenhausen part on August 20, 1849) and is part of the Ludwig South-North Railway; it divides the Unterwurmbach town heart from the new improvement area to the south. This web page was final edited on August 19, 2021 at 6:22 p.m. This web page was last edited on December 16, 2023 at 3:45 p.m.
Pleinfeld's inhabitants continues to grow and on December 31stDecember 2020 reached a peak of 7,589 inhabitants. A reactivation of the northern section of this route (Gunzenhausen-Wassertrüdingen) is planned for the 2025 winter timetable, which is able to come into power in December 2024 and provides hourly connections between Pleinfeld and Wassertrüdingen. To the northwest of the city the river is fed by the Hambach. At the locks on the south ramp of the primary-Danube Canal – Kelheim, Riedenburg, Dietfurt, Berching and Bachhausen – pumping stations with a supply capacity of 35 m³/s are put in, which serve each to supply the canal with water and to switch it. After deducting the primary towns and after the Gunzenhausen part of Frickenfelden and the Treuchtlingen a part of Wettelsheim, the place is the third largest part of a municipality within the Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen district and has more inhabitants than whole communities corresponding to Gnotzheim or Meinheim. Essentially the most rich folks in Unterwurmbach at the time had been the Truhendinger noble household, who had a castle built inside the city around 1200. There are a couple of smaller shops in town, a backyard center and a department of the Raiffeisenbank Weißenburg-Gunzenhausen. The district's respiratory safety center is situated on the premises of the Pleinfeld hearth division.